|Vacancies for Community Health Registered Nurse in Kenya 2021 by Peculiar005(m): Fri Aug 2021 02:42pm|
We are looking to hire a dedicated Registered Community Health Nurse. Competitive salary dependent on ability and experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing from a recognized and accredited training institution.
• Nursing Council of Kenya Registration Certificate.
• Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
• Certificate in computer application skills
• At least two (2) years’ experiences in a hospital setting
• Obtain medical history and take vital signs of patients.
• Triage patients
• Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
• Participate in development of nursing and administrative SOPs
• Attend and participate in clinical and administrative meetings.
• Maintain and observe infection prevention and control measures.
• Assist the doctor in minor procedures.
• Prepare nursing department reports
• Maintain good communication and team work within the facility.
• Protects patients' rights by maintaining privacy and confidentiality.
• Portray positive image of the medical facility.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Problem solving skills.
• Computer literacy
• Innovative and creative
• Team work and team leadership skills
• Good organization and mentoring skills
• Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications with Registered Community Health Nurse as the subject line, the applicants should include a cover letter with their resume indicating their salary expectations and contacts of 3 references via email to email@example.com by 30th August 2021.
Viewing this topic: , and 1 guest(s)
NursesArena - Copyright © 2014 - 2021
Contact Admin: +234806 664 0382
Disclaimer: Every Nursearena Forum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nursearena Forum.