Join Nursesarena / LOGIN! / Forum Rules|
Stats: 138 members, 353 topics. Date: 16-05-22 03:26 PM
JOHESU Latest Press Release of 8th September 2021 / National Association of Nigeria Nurses And Midwives Delta State Nurses Week / National Association of Nigeria Nurses And Midwives Circular on Member Registration /
|National Association of Nigeria Nurses And Midwives Kebbi State Press Release by peter: Sat Sep 2021 04:22pm|
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION Of NIGERIA NURSES AND MIDWIVES KEBBI STATE COUNCIL.
1. On 14th September 2021,the attention of the Council was drawn to a young lady Na'jatu Usman by name who is holding herself out as a member of this profession.
2. Immediately,the Council instructed the Committee to swing into action and approached the lady for necessary questioning as required by our legal system to afford every suspect fair hearing under the law.
3. Having not convinced by the findings,the Committee has submitted the findings to the Council and the Council has commenced full investigation into the matter so as to get to its root and establish prima facie case and bring the culprit to book.
4. While we are ready to afford any suspect a fair hearing,we are not oblivious of the labor of our heroes and the efforts of our members to make this profession a noble one.
5. In view of the foregoing paragraph,we assure our members that Justice will be done in this issue at hand and the full wrath of the law will surely descend on any wanting individual or group who is hellbent on bringing our prestigious profession to ridicule.
6. Thank you for your cooperation.
Com Kilani Abdulwaliyu,
Chairman,NANNM Kebbi State.
Nursearena Forum - Copyright © 2014 - 2022. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Every Nursearena Forum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nursearena Forum.