|Dartford and Gravesham NHS Interview Questions for Registered Overseas Nurses by Peter(m): Mon Sep 2021 09:16am|
Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
I just did interview with them and they asked lots of questions
These are some
What does a standard shift means for you (this is a 2-part question, I can't remember the 2nd part)
-What encourages you to work and what hinders you
-If someone called you asking if patient information, what would you do?
- How do you ensure effective communication with your colleagues
-What does compassion mean to you
- Why do you choose nursing
- If your colleague go on break and her patient needs help, what will you do
-If your colleague administered medication and tells you to sign, will you?
- How do you know a patient is sick
- Describe qualities that you possess to enable you be a Nurse and the opposite (I can't remember the term used)
-How do you cope with a condition you have little or no knowledge about
- Do you mind spending extra time taking care of patients
- Professional qualities
- How do you cope with stress
- What will you do if a patient that seem to be able to perform activities tells you to assist them to the toilet.
- How do you ensure safety of clients
- How do you care for infectious patient
-What you mean by patient centred care or family centered care?
- Please also read person specification and job description for the role you applied for
- What you know about the trust
- If you administer wrong medication, what do you do?
-Have you passed IELTS and CBT and what is your band score
-Years of experience determines salary
The question were so much, it took about 1 hour!
Viewing this topic: , and 1 guest(s)
NursesArena - Copyright © 2014 - 2021
Contact Admin: +234806 664 0382
Disclaimer: Every Nursearena Forum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nursearena Forum.